Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Brush with Fame

My blog had a brush with fame! Noah, the webmaster for KQRS posted a comment on my blog. Noah is probably the most famous webmaster in Minnesota. The KQ morning show crew mentions him all the time, and about a million people listen every day. That's not an exaggeration. Last year the morning show garnered a 25% share during its time slot, making it the most highly rated non-syndicated radio show in the country. I've been a listener for 12 years, and the morning show crew has gotten me through a lot of snowstorm-induced traffic jams. 10 years ago, their humor warmed me through a winter with a broken heater core. The Morning Show's jokes about bodily functions helped me forget about the tingling pain in my toes and the dull ache in my fingers as I gripped the frozen steering wheel on my way to school each day. All I have to say is thanks to everyone on the show, and thanks to Noah for giving my blog a brush with fame.

2 comments:

  1. Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least it wasn't the gay guy who runs the phones!

    ReplyDelete