Friday, October 28, 2005

Learn how to scream just in time for Halloween!

There is a story in Star Tribune about a gal who teaches people to scream for a living. One of her clients is Corey Taylor, the lead singer for Slipknot. He's pretty cool. He not only screams, he also wears a scary mask and a jumpsuit on stage. I'll bet his favorite holiday is Halloween. I heard that Slipknot has all new costumes for their latest tour, and I'm going to check them out up close next month. Yes, I have floor tickets for the next Slipknot show. I'll bet you're feeling pretty jealous right about now. I'll be down there in the pit, covered with sweat and other people's spilled beer, while you're at home on the couch watching Friends re-runs. Well, I'll let you know how Corey Taylor's professionally taught screams sound. I'll blog the concert the next day, so it'll be just like you were there in the pit with me, only you won't have to wash your t-shirt afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment