Thursday, October 26, 2006

Flaming Van Results

90.9% of respondents agreed that the van should have flames!

Of course, since I spent September out of town, I missed the end of this year's painting season. Next spring, April or May, I'll stage another episode of "A Makeover Story".

Here are the results for color choice of the flames:
Neon Green 9.1%
Purple 9.1%
Red and Yellow 45.5%
Silver 27.3%

Red and yellow was an overwhelmingly popular choice.

I'm also considering flames for my new Del Sol convertible. The Del Sol is white, so I thought this would be the perfect base for red and yellow flames. But perhaps I'll give the van red and yelllow flames, and the Del Sol a bit different look. The Del Sol might get flames made out of a custom vinyl cling material. I'm hoping to find a black sparkle material. What do you think of that? Let me know! Post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment