Sunday, February 4, 2007

Puppy Bowl

Perro and I cuddled up under a blanket with our Milkbones and soy chips to watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. This is three hours of non-stop action. The puppies are knocking each other down and chasing a ball on the gridiron, just like the guys in the Super Bowl. I enjoyed the commentary from the dogs who were out in the parking lot, grilling and "tail-gating". The kitty half-time show was awesome this year. The best part, we didn't have to listen to Billy Joel's rendition of the national anthem, although watching the referee clean up after a puppy who committed a "personal foul" was almost as bad.

2 comments:

  1. My wife and kids would have loved those cute puppys! I had no idea it was on or I would have had them tune in. Now that I think about it, you may have mentioned it last year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year I'll try to TiVo this amazing sports event. Then I can burn a DVD for you! :)

    ReplyDelete