Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Paradise Lost

Yesterday I learned a car wash at Paradise doesn't include the whole car. After work Monday I took the MINI to Paradise. (All I said to the MINI was, "I've got two tickets to Paradise, pack your boot, we'll leave tonight!") That evening at home in the garage, I noticed the wheels on the MINI were still filthy. The next day I returned to Paradise and pointed out the wheels didn't get clean in the car wash. The staff person informed me that wheels aren't covered in the $19.99 Skipper package. Wheels are only included in the $24.99 Admiral package. They ended up washing the wheels for me, but $24.99 is pretty expensive for a car wash, so this is sadly my last trip to Paradise.

2 comments:

  1. Take your car to the Downtowner, they have an amazing care service :)

    http://downtownercarwash.com/index_mn.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you can get free wash for your birthday :)

    http://downtownercarwash.com/Wash-Coupons/birthday.pdf

    ReplyDelete