Monday, August 29, 2005

Writing Right in Farmington

I have great news! No, it's not that I finally got my last piece of IKEA furniture assembled, although that occurred last weekend. (I hope I never see another Allen wrench or piece of particle board again.)
The great news is that I accepted a position as a regular columnist at the Farmington Independent. My first article will be published in this week's edition, which is due out Thursday. Please pick up a copy. Or, if you'd like to read my column every other week, you can subscribe for only $32 a year. Not a bad deal, considering you get the Tiger sports scores and the senior page. I like perusing the wedding and birth announcements, looking for neighbors and people from church. It's a little thrill to find someone you know in the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment