Thursday, June 22, 2006

Get Ready for the Suspense

I apologize for taking so long to post. The last week and a half was taken up by a new project, plus I hosted a huge Flag Day bash. But, I'll let you in on a little secret.
Since reality TV is still so popular, I've decided to pull another reality blog stunt. It's time for another Makeover Story on the blog. Many of you may remember back when I gave my '88 Dodge Grand Caravan a makeover. Maybe you remember when I gave the console TV I found alongside the road a makeover. The results were dramatic, yielding the prettiest van and the hippest console TV in Farmington.
The next makeover story is beginning in a few weeks or so. My next-door neighbor is already in on it, but I trust him not to spill the beans. I hope the suspense doesn't kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment