Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Errands and Haircuts

I took Friday off of work last week. I've pretty busy, and I had a stack of errands to run at businesses that are only open while I'm at work. Why do we have business hours? I can't ever go to a business during business hours because I have to work during those hours. I need a helper monkey who can sit under my desk and run errands whenever I ask him. I would take good care of my helper monkey. I'd buy him a Segway so he wouldn't be forced to run long distances when running errands. I'd take him to the primate vet for the proper vaccinations and train him not to bite my co-workers. I've been
called a monkey
, but I've never owned one. A helper monkey would be a godsend.
So for the big day off, I made an appointment for a haircut, manicure and facial at the Minnesota School of Beauty. This place is incredible. A one-hour facial is only $12! They even call to remind you of your appointment the day before. The message they left me let me know that I had an appointment for a "facial, haircut and manicure". Joey heard it and said, "You're having a facial haircut? You don't have facial hair!"

No comments:

Post a Comment