Thursday, October 5, 2006

Prom Memories Last Forever

I've finally returned from my September hiatus. I hope you enjoyed the canned entries while I was gone. My column in the Farmington Independent has been running as usual, so I hope you didn't cancel your subscription thinking I'd be gone for a month.
I discovered that another Geek Prom attendee documented the event on the web, with lots of nifty pictures. I'm even in one of the photos! But, I caution you that the pictures on this site may be PG-13, as some of the geeks decided to streak through the crowd at the end of the evening. (This was male geeks only.) Since it was a 21+ event, everyone there was old enough for nudity. If you can stomach a few PG-13 photos, here is the link to the Geek Prom 2006: Geeks Gone Wild.
After reliving that special night at the prom by seeing the photos, I realized, prom memories really do last forever. Make sure the person you go to prom with is someone you won't mind remembering in the future. Ask a geek to prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment