Friday, February 16, 2007

Free Ozzfest Tickets!

I eagerly await the free Ozzfest tickets, as I’m sure many of you do. It does not appear that any Ozzfest dates will be held anywhere near the Twin Cities, so the vacation money I was previously considering allocating to watching sea turtles in Akumal may be redirected to chasing Ozzfest. I only hope I receive tickets. Last year, I scored the special designated mosh pit and then the fifteenth row of the main show. Can I top that? Is it possible?

The best concert ever is when Porcelain God trooped me up to the on the on-stage toilet for their Metal Madness show. They were so darn nice. They only let me sit up there because it was my birthday, and maybe, because I was partying with them at B.J.’s Rustic Outback Campground before the show. Their drummer, Al, is a kind vegan who assisted me in grilling Morningstar Veggie Burgers before the show. When I saw him bite into a whole tomato, I knew he was of my dietary type. Who knew my non-meat preferences would translate into an unforgettable metal experience? Never underestimate the power of “just being yourself”.


Here is the only mention I could find on the web for Porcelain God - Please be warned, although this is published by a Twin Cities newspaper that you can pick up in the Skyway, there is some "language", if you know what I mean: http://www.pulsetc.com/article.php?op=Print&sid=546

No comments:

Post a Comment