Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mary Scores!

It hasn't been long since I last posted, but I'm feeling quite cheeky since I just finished up my next column for the Farmington Independent and I scored Stone Sour and Lacuna Coil tickets. You guys probably don't know this, but Corey Taylor, the awesome lead singer of Slipknot, also works in the band Stone Sour. He has quite a nice voice. He is able to growl, scream, and belt out a nice soulful tune. In two weeks, I'm going to mosh up close to him in Maplewood. I love seeing the expressions on the band's faces. Seeing people doing something they love is incredible. I can't wait to be a part of the Stone Sour performance here. Lacuna Coil is just a windfall. They are coming all the from Italy to be here, and after I saw them last summer at Ozzfest, I never imagined I'd lucky enough to see them again. This is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment