Monday, January 7, 2008

Taste of Chaos


I scored floor tickets to see Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold at the Taste of Chaos show in St. Paul! I bet you are jealous. You should log on and get your own tix. We'll meet up before the show.
For Joey and I, the official "first dance" song at our wedding was an Avenged Sevenfold tune. Our dance teacher said it was an exceptionally long first dance song and was impressed at our commitment to learning. I didn't care about the length. I'll suffer through a twenty minute song for Joey. I suppose you might be snickering at me for using a dance teacher, but come on, have you ever seen me outside the pit? I can't dance. No self-respecting headbanger can. There's only one dance I know, and you can watch the video for that tune right here. Avenged Sevenfold rocks. See you in the pit!

No comments:

Post a Comment