Thursday, June 7, 2007

Webkins World

My first Webkins stuffed animal, Googles the platypus, arrived in the mail two days ago. I'm so excited to log into the Webkins site. I would have been a part of Second Life, but they have this dumb requirement that you need to buy a special video card to view their website. Well, who cares. I'd much rather interact with virtual pets than goofy Second Life people. Pets are awesome. Webkins are a nice innovation for people with allergies. Now they can own a dog or cat without sniffling. There is a super-cute Webkins Chihuahua up for adoption.

2 comments:

  1. Guess what!! Webkins is the 5th most popular MMO in the world!!
    http://gigaom.com/2007/06/13/top-ten-most-popular-mmos/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite an honor! I'm lucky that my little buddy let me know about these cool animals. They're almost as big as Pokemon.

    ReplyDelete