Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Guitair Hero for the Real Geek


Many of you may be familiar with my Commodore 64. I bought it at a garage sale for $2. The lady selling it warned me that it was really old. She cautioned me as I picked up the battered box by saying, "you might not be able to figure out how to work it". Nowadays I usually use my c-64 emulator to play my favorite games, but once in while I bust out the real hardware at one of my parties.
Now I have a real reason to bust out the C-64 at the next party - the new Shredz64 software brings Guitar Hero-style action to the good old Commodore. Some of you may have played Guitar Hero or even the much vaunted Rock Band at other people's parties, but my C-64 and I can offer you a superior experience next time you're chilling at my house.

Kudos to Toni Westbrook for developing the awesome Shredz64!

No comments:

Post a Comment